Defensible deletion Adopt an approach that works.
- Easily inventory unstructured information Transparently catalogue enterprise data repositories to get an actionable understanding of your data.
- Determine value Centerally query across your data repositories to find out what has value and what's no longer required.
- Delete Optionally engage the business and data owners on deletion approvals with customizable approval workflows.
- Migrate Easily migrate data that isn't ready for deletion to a better location, between on-premise and cloud repositories, into Office 365, Box or SharePoint.
Make retention work Ensure retention policies are enforced and maintained.
- Collect targeted data Capture new data meeting retention policies automatically.
- Leverage in-place retention Incorporate native, in-place retention features directly. Use Exchange retention tags and litigation holds. Use SharePoint retention fields.
- Audit and report Provide oversight. Measure effectiveness and progress of policies and classifications.
Reduce eDiscovery cost and risk $18,000 per GB. That's the cost of reviewing data for litigation. Defensible deletion reduces the amount of data and risk.
- Build advanced workflow Define multi-step approval workflows.
- Make intelligent decisions Take action against specific items. Execute in bulk using location aware, customizable facet overlays.
- Maintain audit trails Track items through the entire workflow. Prove compliance easily using rich audit history.
- Know where you stand Track aggregate status at-a-glance. Know exactly how much has been approved. Identify bottlenecks in the approval process.
Migrate data efficiently Not all corporate data can be deleted. Move data where it belongs.
- Identify with precision Leverage advanced filtering techniques. Precisely identify data for migration.
- Comprehensive matrix Move data to and from Box, Windows Azure Storage, Office 365, SharePoint, file servers, and Exchange mailboxes and public folders. You decide what goes where.